1. ELIGIBILITY: VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Contest is offered and open to anyone of any age. Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Contest begins 1/6/10 and ends 12/31/10.
To enter, submit your original photographs, based on the specified subject, that are free for reprint. Entries must be the original work of the entrant.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry.
No mechanically reproduced entries or facsimiles allowed. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for entries that for any reason are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or other technical problems related to any web site.
3. JUDGING: Entries will be judged by Maidens of Virtue, when applicable.
4. NOTIFICATION. Winners will be notified via phone at end of Contest Period. Winners may also be required to certify that the entry submitted is winner's own original work created in compliance with the Official Rules.
5. APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF PRIZE(S) (ARV).
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By participating entrants agree: (a) to the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and the judges, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release and hold harmless Maidens of Virtue, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents and others associated with the development and execution of this Contest from and against any liability or claims for any loss, damages, injuries or costs in any way arising from their participation in the Contest and the acceptance and use of prize; (c) acknowledge that the entry is the original work of the entrant and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; (d) if a winner, agree to transfer and assign to Sponsor all rights, title and interest in and to the entry, worldwide, and to the use of entry and winner's name and/or likeness for advertising, promotional, and publicity purposes in any media without compensation, or right of review or notification, and agree upon request, to provide documentation in writing to confirm the foregoing; and (i.e. if a winner, to grant Sponsor the right to post name and entry as a winner on the Maidens of Virtue website.)
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No substitution of a prize permitted in whole or in part except at the sole discretion of Sponsor for a prize of comparable or greater value. Prizes may not be transferred or redeemed for cash. All taxes on prizes and any expenses of participation or relating to acceptance and use of a prize not specified in these rules as being paid by Sponsor are the sole responsibility of the entrant.
8. GENERAL: Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any interruption, malfunction or delay in the operation or transmission of the Maidens of Virtue web site or any other web site for any reason. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for injury or damage to any entrant's computer or any other computer resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the contest; nor for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or administration of the contest (or any materials in connection therewith). Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the contest in its entirety or in part should the integrity of the contest be corrupted or impaired for any reason; and in such event will post notice thereof on www.MaidensOfVirtue.com and will select the winners from among eligible and valid entries legitimately received prior to cancellation.
9. WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winners, check www.MaidensOfVirtue.com.